Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Participating from a distance

One of my blog friends, Udandi, loved the idea of the Crafting Cacophony (turns out she used to do something similar and called it a Crafternoon, which I love) and was bummed that she couldn't come. She lives somewhere in the midwest, so... you know, she was a bit unavailable.

Anyway, she participated from afar, and had a crafting afternoon on Saturday to celebrate the beginning of the Crafting Cacophony. How cool is that?!?! You can read about it here.

She is working on making a scrapbook from a chunky cardboard book - this looks really cute.



I love that we had a long distance participant. Udandi - you are awesome!

2 comments:

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

You're too sweet to link back to me!

I love that I get to be a long-distance participant :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!