Sunday, January 21, 2007

Need a personal invitation?

I've just sent out evite invitations to the Crafting Cacophony on Saturday. I mentioned it to several friends. Some could come, some not, and I was having trouble keeping track. I'd like have a rough idea of who can come, so I can plan for enough seating and food.

Also...I want you to put it on your calendar and remember to come!

You wouldn't want to miss out on history in the making, right? Reply YES head on over this Saturday! =) I'll post later with a list of who all will be coming.

So what crafts are you guys working on?

I'm working on a baby blanket, paper covered notebooks, and scrapbooks...when I ever get around to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellie Bellie! It is true that I am a big dork AND blonde...but what time were you thinking for Saturday? I can't find it anywhere!! :)

Kellie said...

Funny girl. ;-) 11ish works for me. I can't wait to see you!

We prayed for Jazzy in Bible Study - hope she's doing better!