Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thanks ladies!

What a lovely afternoon of crafting fun! We had four ladies participating: three humans and one pooch, who truly thought she should be the center of attention!


There was lots of yummy food...plenty of fructose to ease the guilt of all the sucrose!



Angie got caught up on some scrapbooking, making beautiful portrait albums for each of her kiddos. She makes beautiful layouts!


Kimberly got caught up on some knitting, making a baby (ok, toddler) blanket for a friend.


Jazzy really wanted to help her with the knitting.


I had a couple projects. First, I finished making the baby shower invitations that I need to get in the mail.


Then, we played with the baby blanket I'm still working on...and realized that the bias tape needed to be washed first.

Instead, I made another paper-covered notebook. This one will be a new prayer journal.


I've made a few of these notebooks now. I'm going to have to start making them for other people now...I'm running of reasons to make them, but they are really fun to do!


Thanks for the great afternoon! See you next time!

1 comment:

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

Yes, I crafted!

There's so much eye-candy in those photos starting with the beautiful kitchen counters hosting that yummy food!

And all the projects are looking good! I'm paper hoarder so especially like the papers you used for your notebooks.